Sinners of St. Paul is a webcomic about a group of superpowered trans kids on a quest to brainwash the human race, and the total downers trying to stop them.
Sinners of St. Paul contains examples of:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: All people, honestly. Everyone wants to smang Viro.
- Always Camp: The trope says that "certain professions almost systematically attract people with camp sensibilities and drama queens." In SOSP, having superpowers is one of them.
- Cast Full of Gay: The list of queer characters in SOSP includes Fila, Viro, Whitman, Este...it's actually just a list of all the characters. No one's straight in St. Paul.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Whenever Whitman says anything meaningful, basically.
- Equal-Opportunity Evil: Averted. The antagonists are all cis, mostly white, and almost entirely men.
- Faceless Masses: Zig-zagged. All the background characters are furries.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: Viro is human, mostly, but god fucking damn that boy can get it.
- Meaningful Name: Fila...feels. Totally.