Seekers is a fantasy Webcomic by Kerstin "Eph" Veith-Szuplinski centering around a small, winged, hungry little creature named Giselda. She leaves her family home in search of adventure in the human city of Yonar. Once there, the innocent wingling gets more adventure than she ever thought possible as she gets caught up in thievery, assassination plots and conspiracies. Not to mention a mysterious, powerful wingling man.
Can be found here
Provides examples of:
- Apologetic Attacker: Errol profusely apologizes to the female Lizaar as he delivers a sound beating to her.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Giselda is very easily distracted, even at very serious times. While learning of Cato's plight, she gets distracted by Ellis's pretty hair.
- Author Guest Spot: Eph and several forum friends are often characters in the gag strips.
- Big Eater: Giselda will scarf anything that is set in front of her. Even when it doesn't belong to her.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Giselda passes out after one cup of straight liquor.
- Country Mouse: Giselda is completely out of place in the human city of Yonar.
- Handsome Lech: Eloya shows shades of this. Especially in the gag comics.
- Horse of a Different Color: The Winglings ride chickens.
- Kiss-Kiss-Slap: Takchi did deserve it, you have to admit.
- Les Yay: Giselda's first encounter with Cato has small hints that her reaction to her goes a bit beyond impressed (she wonders why her heart is beating so fast as she watches her leave). Cato also seems to have an odd soft spot for Nareen, especially having just met her. When she touches her face at the jail, it is almost romantic.
- Like Brother and Sister: Giselda thought this was the relationship she had with Takchi. Then he made his declaration of love before she left and confused everything.
- Missing Mom: Giselda's mother died when she was rather young. The reason hasn't been explained yet, just that Takchi took care of her like a brother through it.
- Ms. Fanservice: Giselda's panties are often a topic of forum discussions and gag strips.
- Na´ve Newcomer: Giselda's first twenty four hours in the big city include her arguing with guards over the strange rules of where she may and may not go, nearly getting swindled by a dishonest merchant, and trying on clothes in public.
- Nosebleed: Giselda gives a Wingling merchant a gusher when she tries on a dress right at his stall, which lacked a dressing room.
- Older Than They Look: Giselda is thirty (the coming of age for winglings) but she looks to be in her late teens.
- Our Fairies Are Different: Giselda is a Wingling, not a Fairy. And she'll be sure to correct you.
- Pretty Boy: Eloya is a very pretty man.
- Sexy Silhouette: This is how Eloya first becomes aware of Giselda's existence.
- Talking Is a Free Action: Errol yammers non stop during the battle royale. It ends up costing