The story of a man, his dog and the mountain lion they found sitting on the front porch of their apartment one evening.
- Cats Are Mean: Averted with great prejudice.
- Deadpan Snarker: Bunker
- Gentle Giant: Champ
- G-Rated Drug: Catnip
- Jerkass: Dickens
- Lions and Tigers and Humans... Oh, My!
- Long Lost Sibling: Bunker and Sierra.Also Dusker and Sedona
- Mushroom Samba: Whenever any feline character takes catnip.
- The Napoleon: Dickens; it even says so on his profile.
- Ship Sinking: Bunker/Sierra.He was very sad after The Reveal.
- Shout-Out: Most of the character names are references to classic rock music (like Mellencamp and Kashmir)
- Trademark Favorite Food: Whoppers/Malt balls for Sandusky
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?:In-universe.