Poststuck is a multimedia webcomic pastiche of the much more popular webcomic Homestuck, created by Daxion on April 12, 2013. The story follows a group of chosen heroes, descended somewhat indirectly from the 33 main-est characters of Homestuck, as they do fairly meaningless shenanigans while building up to a mysterious "game" known as the New Skaia Adventure. Also there's something about a universal conspiracy, but that's probably not important.
Poststuck contains examples of:
- Actual Pacifist: Boreal, as made explicitly clear by his introduction.What else...oh, you donít like CONFLICT. You are really a pretty big PACIFIST, you canít stand when people FIGHT
- Blind Seer: Amonus hinted at to have Blindfolded Vision, as his faux-introduction includes a scene where he "sees" the dwindling life of his animal guardian, manifest as a flickering candle.
- Blue-Collar Warlock: Possibly everyone, or at least the Descended, as magic - manifesting as "mana" - users seem to be common in their universe.
- Call to Adventure: The New Skaia Adventure, the apparent future centerpiece of Poststuck's big adventure. Currently, no define details have been revealed, only that Boreal considers the Adventure to be akin to a quest, and that completing "this" one bestows the winners with a greater reward than "usual." Even though the "usual" is apparently a big deal already.
- Captive Audience: Lunia has an out-of-the-blue conversation with "The Witch", who sends her a file called virus.dno. Upon opening it, Lunia is subject to disturbing imagery cut right from the darkest panels of Homestuck.
- The Chosen One: More like Chosen Ones, as all 18 Descended are fated to be heroes via their "Destinial Heritage."
- The Cynic: Yorick and Osiris are both cynics; the former is more of a grump while the latter is just a Jerkass.
- Deadpan Snarker: Serius.
- Deity of Human Origin: The Ascended fulfill this somewhat, may also be a case of de facto Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence. Either way, the aforementioned Ascended are 33 Homestuck characters who used their powers to create the universe of Poststuck, and are hailed in that universe as gods.
- The Eeyore: Rudolph, with his constant sniffling and melancholic attitude. However, there have been a few occasions in which he's turned into a bit of a Jerkass, or even revealed himself to be a Hidden Badass; specifically The So-Called Coward.
- Enigmatic Empowering Entity: The "Mysterious Puppeteer," AZ; which is later revealed to stand for Hawke Azzaz, a possible-omnipotent "Architect." AZ's influence seems to be in a similar vein to Andrew Hussie's self insert within Homestuck, as a snarky unknown person in charge of running the narrative and generally meddling.
- Humanoid Aliens: Everyone. Everyone is technically aliens. Even the humans are aliens; not just Human Aliens.
- The Idealist: Boreal seems to be so, he has a very simple, adorable and innocent world view.
- The Klutz: Both Lunia and Mirth occupy this trope, with Lunia being a Cloudcuckoolander and Mirth being The Ditz.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Richard seems to want to be one, judging from his chat name being honorableSquire and his symbol being a sword with two crossed shields in front of it, but lack some quality of self esteem or courage. He's also somewhat of a Professional Buttkisser/Hypercompetent Sidekick to Yorick.
- Pirate: Two words. Radgure. Pegleg.