Our Mutual Agreement is a Webcomic written and drawn by Jasmine Harvey (fallen4freedom, dorkathehedgehog) and Jonathan Cripps (heroponexirion on tumblr). It began as a collaboration between their Pokemon ask blogs, ask-team-sunset and ask-the-world-faring-mikoto respectively, only to be converted into an original story.
The story follows the misadventures of Mikoto Aki, a Mythic who leaves her home on an ongoing investigation on the disappearance of several Mythics over the past ten years. When she reaches the city of San Francisco, she comes across a shark Mythic, a famed rapper called Meddle Crow and offers her a job at his exclusive night club, Ragna-Rack as a PR rep. She eventually gets tangled up with the infamous Trilby Thief due to a secret partnership with him and the rapper, setting off a chain of events that form the eponymous Team Sunset.
The comic is updated every Sunday on the Project Sunset Tumblr page, as well as fallens deviantart, Furaffinity, and Patreon.
THIS COMIC CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT!! TROPERS BE WARNED!!
Dusk 1. Begin!:
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: MADE OF WATER!!
- Author Avatar: Both authors fall into this role with fallen portraying Heqet and Elxi as Y'Golonac.
- Bilingual Bonus: Aki and Kikiyo will sometimes have conversations in Japanese, however they're mostly limited to each other since the rest of the crew only speak English.
- That isn't to say Aki will also have issues when figuring out certain English words, phrases, or euphemisms sometimes referring to the Japanese word that's associated with it.
- Genki Girl: Aki
- Good-Guy Bar: Ragna-Rack and the Sunset Room qualify as this.
- Lightning Bruiser: Aki is one of the fastest fighters of the crew and can do some substantial damage to her foes.
- Making a Splash: Aki and Crow.