Webcomic by Tropers/715 well the guy writing it. link here
Four Thousand years ago the Giants created six races: the Inuanidae, Humans, Automaton, Trolls, Cuthi, and a lost one that no one cares about. Eight hundred years later, Dragons showed up and ruined things for everyone. The Giants went into their last Tower, but in order to keep a watch on their creations they created the Order.
The comic is still new, only just finshing up the first chapter so it hasn't grown the beard yet. Right now it's going to be mostly about the Inuanidae-Troll war, with Captain Elen Starr and Automaton Captain Gerald T. One on one side and Colonel Hephaestus on the Troll side. Sometimes the POV goes to Empress Regnant Catherine, ruler of The Empire (which just happens to be part of the Northern Confederacy).
The title comes form one of the Order member... who wouldn't show up ever.
Tropes Order Seven uses:
- Aborted Arc: Two holiday theme arcs (Halloween and Christmas) due to problems with the site while making it the comic as a whole was pushed back.
- All Trolls Are Different: Taking a page out of Discworld, trolls are stone creatures, breeds are based on what type of rock there's moslty made out of, and they can form weapons out of their arms. All trolls have the same triangular eyes.
- Amazon Brigade: Inuanidae armies are mainly female (males normally serve in noncombat roles).
- Faceless Mooks: Empire Soldiers' faces are covered up by their hats.
- Lady Land: Most Inuanidae nations are this, this is mainly due to females outnumbering the males 3 to 1 .
- No Pronunciation Guide: Good Luck saying Cuthi right. It's "Kul-thee-I."
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Cuthi freak out when they see a pumpkin.