Oopsie-doodle, later known as Tanktop, Texas, is a webcomic by the artist of Elf Life, revolving around Beryl Thunderstrom, a buxom young woman who inherits her grandmother's farm. Grandma tells her about it after she's dead. Various unusual antics ensure on this farm.
This comic provides examples of:
- All Women Are Lustful: Beryl seems to be, anyway.
- Art Evolution: The art is decidedly different from that of Elf Life, and changes in just 20 pages. Given the fact that the art was still being hammered out, there's quite a bit of Off-Model panels in the early pages.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Beryl Thunderstrom in comic. The oddly named "Antelucan" domain name for the comic itself.
- Buxom Is Better: Taken beyond the impossible. Beryl's breasts are far larger than her head and even outsizes some of the other characters''. It's genetic: Her grandmother is just as endowed. Both are considered drop-dead gorgeous.
- Cut Short: The comic stopped rather suddenly in the middle of a plot where Beryl was raising money for the farm by going onto a talk show.
- Did You Just Romance Cthulhu?: Beryls grandmother marries Death himself.
- Dumb Blonde: Downplayed. Beryl can be oblivious at times, but is otherwise pretty bright.
- Gag Boobs: Most of the humor revolves around Beryls tremendous bust.
- Jerkass: Her car's AI, which is a lech and very aware that Beryl's breasts barely let her fit in the car.
- Nice Girl: Beryl is overall a kindly and friendly girl, though it is best not to push her too far.
- Posthumous Character: Beryl's grandmother. Interestingly we still see before she passes on.
- Talking Animal: Beryl is attacked by a pair of redneck pigs, and saved by a few other talking animals. We also meet a talking cat who is a talk show host.
- She's All Grown Up: At one point Beryl meets a classmate back from middle school who is utterly astonished by how much Beryl grew.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: The anthropomorphic animal characters. Initially it appears that the comic is just one of those odd sorts with humans and furries at the same time, then it's pointed out just how weird that is, and only Beryl and her grandmother can talk to them.