Molten Blade is a webcomic.
They started out as everyday, average teenagers. That changed quickly when something happened in the park on the way home. In less than a day, three students who hadn't even known each other before that point joined together out of necessity...because around the time the incident occurred, some men showed up with a rather keen interest in the matter.
Hiddens powers, a secret society... Molten Blade is a myth in present times, and the legend has just begun.
Molten Blade can be found here. It has not updated since August 2010 and appears to have been abandoned.
This webcomic provides examples of the following:
- Alt Text
- Anime Hair - averted except for Fred's head o' spikes
- Art Evolution
- Calling Your Attacks
- The Dulcinea Effect
- Fauxlosophic Narration
- Handy Remote Control - used by Chris when skipping out of school.
- Inner Monologue - Fred does this often enough with narration boxes, Chris usually only gets regular thought bubbles for his monologues
- Ordinary High-School Student
- Percussive Maintenance
- Playing with Fire - Sam
- Rescue Arc
- Schedule Slip
- Swiss Cheese Security - hopefully the research facility from the "Rescue the Princess" arc wasn't supposed to be a high security location
- Slow Doors - again, the research facility
- Those Two Guys - Beth and Ben, Sam's friends whose only purpose so far has been to provide forshadowing
- Webcomic Time - Just under one year of comics brought us to the end of the first day in-story
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Fred and Sam's hair colours are a bit more vibrant than one would expect to see in real life, and a few minor characters had dark blue hair (presumably as a stand-in for black)