A story about monsters, miracles, and other outcasts, Miracles of Neksenzi Point is an ongoing webcomic created by Jai Porta. Running since 2013, it follows a group of seven students as they live and study at a university for magic users. The catch? They're being studied, too. As individuals with unusual powers connected to their lack of the magical familiars everyone else has, they find themselves objects of both fear and curiosity. Read it at http://neksenzi-miracles.com.
Miracles of Neksenzi Point contains examples of:
- Breakfast Club: The main seven, eventually.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: VERY much so. Each of the main characters has their own color, tied to their Elemental Powers.
- Conlang: Includes several!
- Constructed World: Complete with a map!
- Elemental Rivalry: Not extreme, but Yarin the fire user and Acha the water user don't get along well.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Kinza's cousin Seya. Arguably also Yarin, depending how much you dislike him.
- Fantasy Pantheon: Several! With varying numbers of deities.
- Non-Residential Residence: Kinza lives in an abandoned office building at the start of the comic.
- Passed-Over Promotion: Although Yarin is technically the king of his own country, his regents won't give him any power. He's a little upset about this.
- Personality Powers: Yarin, the quick-tempered flame guy.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Acha and Kahol.
- Team Mom: Acha.
- The Quiet One: Kinza, though it's hard to tell how much of that is just because they have a hard time speaking the same language as everyone else.
- Wizarding School: The main setting, Neksenzi Point University, although it teaches normal subjects too.