Lunar Hill is a Interactive Comic about a man named Hillman and his adventures.
It can be found here
Lunar Hill provides examples of:
- A God Am I: Hyperios.
- Archive Panic: There are three thousand pages. Good luck!
- Bigger on the Inside: The family's cardboard box house.
- Book-Ends: The last page is almost exactly the same as the first one.
- Chosen One: Hillman at first, but it turns out to be Hyperios instead.
- Dark Is Not Evil: All that nonsense from Hyperios about the sun prevailing over the moon.
- Dream Land: The Mind Captor forces Hillman into a combination of his and Lunar Hill's dreams, from which he must escape.
- Evil Twin: Hillman 2. The name says it all.
- Gods Need Prayer Badly: Hillman loses his powers when the Cult stops worshipping him.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: The Loneliest Pixel, in many earlier adventures.
- Kick the Dog: Our hero's got something against Corgis.
- Mass Hypnosis: Hyperios plans to control the universe with the Mind Captor.
- Miracle-Gro Monster: Beardrat turns out to be a Giant who thrives on blood.
- Puppeteer Parasite: The Snail King wears the Sock Puppet King and is subsequently controlled.
- Swallowed Whole: "Steven" the giant dango exists solely for this purpose.
- Taking the Bullet: The Loneliest Pixel sacrifices himself in order to let Hillman exorcise Hyperios.
- The Evils of Free Will: Pretty much Hyperios's view of the universe.
- Total Eclipse of the Plot: The final battle takes place during an eclipse.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: Hyperios will do anything to bring the universe to "salvation".
- We Can Rule Together: Hillman 2 tries to convince Hillman to help him destroy the world.