Lily and Nino are old friends, and polar opposites. The gorgeous Nino, clothes shop owner and babe magnet, demands the spotlight, while overweight workaholic Lily hides in his shadow. After ten years, the cracks in their friendship are becoming chasms. But what brought them together in the first place? And will their friendship hold firm as the secrets of the past become revealed?
Look At Me is a Korean drama Webcomic created by KONY.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Fat Girl: Lily has been big since she was a kid. She was bullied relentlessly in high school including by Nino and his posse and people still make comments ten years later.
- Forced Out of the Closet: Nino. and by Lily no less.
- Loser Friend Puzzles Outsiders: Nino is completely surprised that Eugene, someone he has a crush on, would be willing to eat lunch with Lily.
- Platonic Life-Partners: Due to Nino's constant physical touching, people often think they are dating despite Nino being gay and Lily being completely disgusted by the prospect.
- Reformed Bully
- You Are Fat: The basic basis behind all her bullying in high school.