Originally released on Pixiv, the series has grown and now follows side characters at times as well.
This work contains examples of the following tropes:
- Beta Couple: Kasumi's older sister and her coworker, Ayamu Sasano.
- Character Overlap: Sakisaka, with whom Kasumi has a brief sapphism discussion, is also found in her own story in Public Morals.
- Office Romance: (see Beta Couple)
- Queer Romance: There's something going on between the protagonist couple, whether or not they're official. Kasumi's big sister and her coworker fit the bill as well. There's also some queer stuff going on with overlap characters.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: The two are rather flirty at times.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: On the other hand, some of their actions qualify for this. Fully falls under this after their Relationship Upgrade.
- Secret Relationship: After officially going out, Kasumi tries to keep the relationship a secret based on her sister's advice.
- Sick Episode: Chapter 10.
- Valentine's Day Episodes: The series begins when Kasumi gives Acchan some chocolates on Valentine's.
- Will They or Won't They?: The primary question of the series. They Do.
- Yuri Genre: This is the genre of the work.