June is a surreal webcomic with abandoned cars, talking communist dogs and a protagonist with a paper bag on his head. Is he in a coma? is he mad? has the world been taken over by aliens? and who in the name of insanity is Coyoteson? We don't know.
Usually updated Wednesdays and Sundays. Officially concluded on November 7, 2013.
- Adventures In Coma Land: Where Stan thinks he is.
- Alien Geometries: TeeVee can trap the doors of Stan's house so stepping outside is the same as coming in. Unfortunately for her, she forgot the windows.
- Arc Symbol: A triangle with an iris and pupil in the centre.
- Art Shift: Occasionally switches to childish biro scrawls.
- Brown Bag Mask: Stan is very concerned about whether his bag (thick plastic, according to Word of God) covers his head.
- Face-Revealing Turn: The kid Stan sees in Chapter 2 has a doll's face.
- Mind Screw
- Missing Mom: One of the central mysteries of the comic.
- Monochromatic Eyes: The coyoteson have no pupils or irises.
- Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book: See Art Shift above.
- Petting Zoo People: Some of the coyoteson appear entirely human except for their dog heads.
- Surreal Horror: Hell yes.
- Tee Vee Talks Back: And gives you orders. In l337speakk!!1 lol
- Temporal Theme Naming: The town is called June, and a note mentions a nearby place called August.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Lara and Miriam.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behaviour: Stan appears very young, but he smokes and swears (shit).