One doofus is bestowed upon a chance of a lifetime. He embarks on a journey towards his destiny, and his friends are coming along for the ride.
A webcomic, written and drawn by Steve Yurko. Can be found here
Provides Examples Of:
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Stanley left his fortune to Jason because he was the only person to treat him with respect.
- Bland-Name Product: Hans drinks "Red Yak".
- Chromosome Casting: One chapter down and no female characters have been introduced.
- The Comically Serious: Kevin.
- Establishing Character Moment: Jason sleeping in and Kevin reading a book in a disco, perfectly establishes their character.
- Funny Foreigner: Hans, he's dutch.
- Plot-Triggering Death: Jason's uncle Stanley.
- Pooled Funds: In one of Jason's Imagine Spot.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "Man-chin"
- Road Trip: The premise of comic.
- The Slacker: Jason, our hero.