Seo Jeonggou returns to his hometown to attend university after a three-year absence. On his first night back home, he encounters a beautiful young girl named Seola and quickly begins a sexual relationship with her. What Seo doesn't know is that Seola is a girl of unusual power who harbors dark secrets. And Seola would rather keep Seo oblivious, as she is putting Seo under the same mesmerizing spell she has put on every other man in town...
House of Tropes:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: One scene has Seola convening all of the local men in a college classroom and bending them to her will by masturbating atop a desk, prompting all of them to jerk off themselves.
- And Then John Was a Zombie: Lee Whan has a demon sealed inside of him which manages to take over his body during the climax..
- The Antichrist: Seola and Lee Whan's child is implied to be this.
- Bookends: The prologue shows Seo first meeting Seola as she's handling a dead cat on the side of the road. The final chapter shows Seo and Seonae swerving to avoid Seola's son, who is also handling a dead cat on the side of the road.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: All of the men in the town, courtesy of Seola and her powers.
- Crapsaccharine World: The college town where the characters live seems normal, but Seola is using powers of illusion to seduce and control the local men. Seonae also briefly sees that Seola's illusions have given the town a normal appearance, when in reality all of the buildings are in extreme disrepair.
- Downer Ending: Seola gets away, gives birth to the hellspawn she conceived with Lee Whan, kills Seo and Seonae, and sets about taking over the town again.
- Dying as Yourself: Both Youjin and Seonae's boyfriend manage to fight Seola's brainwashing and ensure their own deaths to avoid killing their loved ones.
- Eyepatch of Power: Father Michael, as a result of getting a glass shard in his eye early in his career as an exorcist.
- FaceHeel Turn: Lee Whan.
- Fanservice: Seola gets naked a lot, and almost all of the chapters find a way to include explicit sex scenes whether they involve her or not. It probably comes as no surprise that this webcomic has shown up on a few hentai sites. However...
- Fan Disservice: ...Things take a gross turn in the last few chapters when Lee Whan has sex with Seola in her actual ugly, bloated form.
- Freudian Excuse: Seola was born disfigured, resulting in her being rejected by society and forced to live as a recluse with her parents. She was obsessed with making herself a "pretty girl" until her powers of illusion and mind control manifested themselves in her teens, just as her father was about to kill her.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate: Youjin begs Seo for a Mercy Kill since he doesn't want to murder his best friend and wants to be freed from Seola's influence.
- Ms. Fanservice: Almost every chapter has Seola either having sex or getting completely/partially nude. Of course, this trope only applies when she doesn't revert to her ugly form.
- Seonae also gets a shower scene in the church.
- Reality Warper: Seola is a hideously ugly girl who gains the power to mentally project herself as a beautiful woman, and uses said power to cover up the disrepair the town has fallen into under her influence.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Seola. Also the men she has brainwashed.