Pamina is The Chosen One, appointed by the Gods to save the world. She clears dungeons and fights monsters to rid the world of evil and restore peace. She’s also madly in love with her boyfriend Tsukiya, who follows her around casting healing spells on her... as well as reprimanding her and apologizing for her behavior.
See, Pamina acts like a video game character. She’s a Heroic Mime and Kleptomaniac Hero who cheerfully marches into peoples’ homes and goes through their stuff for useful items, among other strange behaviors that keep putting off the townspeople she’s supposed to be protecting.
Can be read here.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Pamina may seem like a ditzy, love-struck teenage girl (and she is,) but she can murderfy you with little effort if you underestimate her. Or so much as give Tsukiya a disrespectful glance.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Pamina is a bubbly pile of strangeness. Tsukiya loves her but often can't understand how her mind works.
- Content Warning: Episode 13 has one at the beginning. Pamina gets an earring ripped out, with a blood spray. She's not upset about that so much as that it was a gift from Tsukiya.
- Heroic Mime: Pamina's dialogue is never shown, but other characters acknowledge her speaking. The reader has to infer what she said from their replies.
- Idiot Hero: Genius intellect doesn't seem to be one of Pamina's divine gifts. Tsukiya often has to do the thinking.
- RPG Mechanics 'Verse: Messages pop up for events like completing a quest, finding an item, or gaining experience from killing a monster.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Tsukiya is the rational Straight Man to Pamina's bubbly Cloudcuckoolander.
- Super Strength: She's endowed with magical strength as part of being The Chosen One. In the first episode she bisects a huge ogre with little effort.