- Of course I'm a gosh-darned illusion, I'm a cloud with legs.
— Murphy the sheep
hello earthling (sic) is a simple webcomic that uses the art of copy and paste to reduce the production process ever more.
It follows Nina, Joe, and the mascot sheep Murphy, as they... Walk around the house, use the computer, and otherwise exist. As far as we can tell, there is No Fourth Wall, and very little will actually ever happen. Though Word of God may hint otherwise.
Can be found here:http://www.helloearthling.co.uk/
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Art Shift: Puppets
- A Wizard Did It — Murphy's appearance.
- Beat Panel — An awful lot.
- Cut-and-Paste Comic — Appears to be the entire point.
- No Fourth Wall — Breaking it is some sort of ritual.
- Webcomic Time
- Lampshade Hanging
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Sexy Furry Robotic Zombie Space Pirate. I'm not kidding.
- Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies
- Schedule Slip — Technical issues put a 6 month gap in the comic, then four comics later the author's tablet broke and another 2 months elapsed. That said, it seems to be on the straight and narrow now, keeping to the promised update schedule of 'lots'.
- Status Quo Is God