Giant Girl Adventures is a superhero webcomic about Veronica 'Ronni' Kane, the tituliar size-shifting superheroine and her partner, 64-Bit, who has the power to transform into any video game character he can think of. It updates on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and probably needs a better description.
Giant Girl Adventures provides examples of:
- Antihero: The titular Giant Girl.
- Behemoth Battle: Her archenemy Badonkasaurus is a 250' tall reptilian hottie who qualifies as a Rent-a-Zilla whom Giant Girl battles from time to time. She dwells on Kaiju Island with a number of Not Zillas who qualify as Our Giants Are Bigger.
- Boarding School of Horrors: Issue 13, the "Satan's School for Girls" centers around one of these. For the record; that's not hyperbole. Satan really is in charge of the school.
- Cosmic Plaything: Ronnie claims that the source of her powers is a cosmic force that causes the user to become one of these. However, she might have just been joking.
- Destructive Saviour: One of the main reasons she insists that she's not a hero is the fact that her powers tend to cause a ton of collateral damage, such as the time she accidentally destroyed Beverly Hills while escaping from Hell.
- Gay Best Friend: 64-Bit/Stanley is this to Giant Girl.
- Giant Woman: More often than not, Giant Girl tends to be found living up to her name.
- Lady in Red: Giant Girl wears a red dress, which, combined with her hat, makes he look like Carmen Sandiego.
- Ms. Fanservice: Giant Girl.
- Sidekick: Little Big Girl, who gained similar powers from Giant Girl's hat as well as 64 Bit, her usual companion.
- Shapeshifting: 64-Bit's main power. Sure it's limited to videogame characters, but let's face it; that's a pretty broad category.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Ronni Kane is hot and she wants everyone to knows it.
- Shrouded in Myth: Nobody knows how she got her powers; even the readers are left in the dark about this.
- Sizeshifting: Ronni's main power. Interestingly, she also has control over her Required Secondary Powers, including density manipulation and the ability to temporarily change the size of things she's in contact with them (thus solving the Magic Pants problem).
- Nice Hat: Wore one up through issue 12, but gave it up after everyone pointed out that it made her look a little too much like Carmen Sandiego. In declaring that it would 'always be a part of her', the hat grants its wearer similar size-changing powers.