GS-260 is a Sailor Moon fan manga which involves Mimete and Rini being giantesses. It is the sequel to GS-130 where Mimete creates the eponymous potion which makes anyone that takes it into giantesses and tricks Rini into taking it. At the end, Mimete doubles the potion's effects and dubs it GS-260 and grows into 12-story giant and destroys Fort Hampton, where she was working at and kidnaps Colonel Richter.
GS-260 features these tropes:
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Mimete who destroyed a military facility and kidnapped one of it's commanding officers!
- Adaptational Badass: Mimete is much more effective than in the anime.
- Author Appeal: The author really likes female shoes and polishing them.
- Berserk Button
- Maathias doesn't like it whenever someone damages his car.
- Cyprine really doesn't like being pranked.
- The Cameo: Alan, Ann, Molly and Melvin make a short appearance. Plus a couple of Original Characters that the author's friends have created.
- Demoted to Extra: The Sailor Scouts pretty much took a back seat to Rini and Mimete's antics compared to it's prequel.
- Dub Name Change: The prequel GS-130 uses Japanese names whereas this one uses the original English dub names.
- Gentle Giant: Rini. But do not piss her off!
- Giant Woman: Mimete and Rini after taking the potion.
- Late for School: Averted. Thanks to Rini, Serena no longer comes to school late.
- Innocently Insensitive: The black soldier accidentally makes an insensitive comment about Lt Brown losing his gunship while complimenting Mimete's shoes.
- Villains Out Shopping: While Mimete is in hiding, she'll still go to the shoe shop and buy boots.