A Furry Comic created by JTigerclaw about three college roommates. Bob is the balanced leader of the trio with the car, Doug is the brains of the trio with a weak stomach and Bill is the ladies' man who plays in a punk rock band. They also have two female neighbors, Kia and Lori. Kia is young and ditzy, while Lori is older and more mature.
This webcomic features the following tropes:
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Doug is the vice president of the college's psychology club and was the head of the Science Honor Society back in high school. This is put in contrast to his neurotic personality, asexuality and weak stomach.
- Cat Fight: Literally! When Becca and Zoe fight over Bill while he's chained to the bed sparks fly! Well dildos actually...
- Chained to a Bed: In story arc 5 Bill gets chained to the bed by a crazy girl named Zoe who wants him VERY badly.
- Cool Big Sis: Lori, always looking out for Kia and trying to explain to her how life works.
- Deadpan Snarker: Bob is caught saying things to deflate Bill like the time he was having phone sex."What are you doing?"
"Having phone sex."
"So your mom is on the other end?"
- The Ditz: Kia, from microwaving a burrito thinking the packaging was microwavable too, to being slow to understand a simple insult she is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Fanservice: Bill, wearing only his boxers and handcuffed to his bed. Later, a (literal) catfight ensues when Becca and Zoe try to have him for only herself.
- Furry Comic: The entire cast is a petting zoo person.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Bill wears indigo polka-dot boxers.
- Heroic BSoD: In the story 4 chapter with Doug, upon seeing Bill licking bare female breasts. Played for laughs, of course!
- I Am Not Weasel: Bob [hamster] gets mistaken for a squirrel and a rat.
- Lampshade Hanging: When a character thinks aloud, "I wonder what Bill's doing," then awkward humor is produced when the next panel does not transition over to view what he's doing as the audience expects.
- Limited Wardrobe: Averted. Bob starts off with a red shirt, Doug wears a green shirt with a gold stripe and Bill wears a black shirt. At one point, Bill buys the trio new clothes which they proceed to wear all the time (Bob's blue shirt, Doug's "net" shirt and Bill's skull shirt). They always permanently ditched shoes in the same strip. Bill is the only character that seems to change clothes a lot (when the situation calls for it) as he's also been seen in pajamas (a tank top and black pants), in only his boxers, and in a Jesus costume (yes the situation called for it).
- Nerd: Doug, being a guy that is fixated on his school work and not interested in the social scene as well as being bullied much in the past he qualifies.
- Poster-Gallery Bedroom - Bill being a lady chasing rockstar fittingly has posters of rock... And chicks.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Doug vomits in Bob's car after recalling the moment he saw Bill get an erection.
- Yandere: Becca and Zoe when they get into a cat fight over Bill while he's chained to the bed. Yeah these girls want this guy and they're willing to do ANYTHING to get him.