It's full of unexplained things and has monsters and Giant Guardians. The Protagonist wants to accomplish something great never done by anyone before he dies, and to do this, there's nothing quite like going to a parallel world and coming back, then cutting the road to it!
Since this is a one-shot, there are a lot of spoilers below.
Final Enter contains examples of:
- Alphabetical Theme Naming: Aleph , baa' and jeem are letters in the Arabic language.
- Another Dimension: The hero wants to enter a parallel world called TAILS; the guardian is the last obstacle.
- Beyond the Impossible: The door is apparently indestructible; either it wasn't or the destroyer accomplished the impossible.
- Long-Lived: The protagonist said that he's more than 100 years old, though it may be a lie.
- No Name Given: One character is left unnamed, and although he says he has a common name, we never hear it..