Fatebound is a fantasy anthology webcomic created by Tim Mc Laughlin and centered on the story of a man and a god interacting with history as part of a wager for control of reality. It is built heavily on themes of fate, magic, and religion.
Fatebound contains examples of:
- Art Evolution: The first story arc is very simplistic, with hand drawing and lettering. This shifts into a more vibrant fully-digital format during the second story arc.
- A Hero Is Born: The Epic of Hadral begins with the birth of Hadral before making a time skip.
- In Their Own Image: The story of Herot focuses on his desire to take control of reality and the gods and remake the world into a more human-friendly design.
- Myth Arc: The overall plot of the comic is the wager between Herot and Ngv.
- Rage Against the Heavens: Each story arc so far is built around the idea that the gods, or at least some of them, need to be stopped.