Although as of Feb 2, 2013, it only spans 46 forum board pages (including command suggestions), the readers have completely lost track of how many pages it has to its name, as the comic is quickly outpacing Homestuck itself in terms of update speed and pages per day.
The plot centers around (who else) Equius Zahhak, who in the real world is a student who goes to school with all the other (human) Homestuck trolls and kids. Andrew Hussie is a total creeper, who inserts the people from the town into his comic while living out of motels and sneaking around outside the school to take pictures. It is the day that Equius was formally introduced in Homestuck, and when Equius sees it... well, he goes to confront Hussie about it. But Hussie has unknown abilities, and somehow sucks Equius into Homestuck itself...
Invariably, many of the other kids from around town end up getting sucked into the story as well, while their friends back in the real world start real time texting them advice. Homestuck starts advancing at break neck speed, while those still not trapped by Hussie desperately try to unravel a conspiracy that's been going on for many, many timelines repetitions. Every Homestuck character has a real world counterpart, so there are a TON of subplots going on in the meantime.
Oh, and be prepared, for these are the REAL MS Paint Adventures.
It can be found here.
This comic contains examples of:
- Alternate Self: Real world selves, comic world selves, dream selves, etc.
- Alternate Universe: As if Homestuck's universe mythos wasn't confusing enough to begin with, in this alternate universe, Homestuck ITSELF is a universe, which still retains all of of the canon universes (Billious Slicks) it contains within. Confused yet?
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: It's a Homestuck fancomic, would you expect anything less?
- Anime Hair: Gamzee is intentionally invoking this as he is a huge fan of it.
- Art Shift: At around page 46 of the board the authors picked up an art program which makes the Stylistic Suck look decidedly better since they'd been using MS Paint up until then. Readers are divided on if this is a good thing, since up until now they'd been using MS Paint, which was sort of the entire joke.
- Bad Cop/Incompetent Cop: Houston's police force is ruthless and trigger-happy, yet they can't detain children and are perpetual failures.
- Big-Bad Ensemble: Well, Lord English is in the school with Aidara, the Condesces (yes, plural) are off doing... something unexplained, the Cherubs (NOT in the same body) flew off to someone's house under mysterious motivations, Doc Scratch was recently replaced by the school principal after a "tea party" with Nepeta and a braindead Kanaya, Snaffy O' Manny runs the police (The Felt), DD (now the Djudactic Decider) stole the Black Queen's ring... basically every villain is off undertaking completely different plans, if they indeed have any plan at all.
- Energy Bow: Equius, now that he's weak, can wield a gauntlet that fires weird void-y shadow-y arrows.
- Ill Girl: Aradia Hussie experiences frequent panic attacks, and it's all Cousin Andy's fault. As the hip kids say, she be illin'.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: We've been nearly EVERY playable Homestuck character so far; this was to be expected.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Troll!Eridan has a closet full of Mary Sue fantroll girlfriends. Can't get much more evil than that.
- Show Within a Show: In more ways than one.
- It's about the characters from Homestuck in an alternate universe wherein they can read Homestuck, and then some of these characters are sucked back into Homestuck.
- Some characters have their own in-universe fan fictions and comics. There are too many to count.
- Stylistic Suck: Done in a BEAUTIFUL way, especially in the FLESH (Flash) pages. It's almost like the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff of Homestuck fan comics, but with actual plot and point. And then there's the characters' fan comics...
- Tomboy: Nepeta, the Street Fighter fan. Also, Vriska, the sk8boarder. If you stretch it even further, then Aradia, who watches the sports. If you stretch it absolutely paper-thin, then Kanaya, who likes Bionicles.
- Troll Fic: In-universe, Terezi's Jonas Brothers fan fiction. We think.