Dominic Durgan is a Remix Comic of Dominic Deegan and John Solomon's Old Shame, which he even devoted an entry of Your Webcomic Is Bad And You Should Feel Bad.
It's kinda funny, though.
Contains examples of:
- Alien Invasion: Space Fish are invading the world by trying to bodyslam it into submission. It's largely iniffective, so they upgrade to using Dirty bombs. This gives Dominic "Radioactive Brain."
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Invoked as this is a remix comic. All of the characters receive these.
- Dominic is racist.
- Luna is Mongo, a mentally retarded girl who constantly sees "ghosties" and calls Dominic "Doctor Who". She's also a Warlock bound to Cthulhu.
- Gregory Deegan is Chaz, Dominic's perpetually stoned brother who only carries a walking stick because he's lazy.
- Siegfried is a transsexual named Pretty Princess Sephiroth.
- Lady Travoria is an elderly hooker.
- Stunt and Bumper are a pair of wandering perverts/freelance "surgeons."
- ...and so on.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Lampshaded. Dominic beleives in all sorts of supernatural stuff but rejects the idea of Leprechauns out of hand. But only to spite Chaz.
- Bears Are Bad News: Dominic gets a vision on the Orb of Mystery of Chaz being mauled by a shaved bear.
- MacGuffin: The Orb of Mystery, despite being a novelty CD player/ table lamp combo.