- "This is a police report... from an anonymous hobo."
What Is This Black Magic You Call Science? is a bit of a sequel to CDM; spoilers abound in WITBMYCS? of CDM, and reading both can prove to be even more confusing.
You can find it here.
Cirque du Monde provides examples of:
- All Just a Dream: Lucy's life is implied to be this; the question is, just how long she's been in that tube.
- Chekhov's Armoury: "Tiny details are important" applies here.
- Chekhov's Army: We're not kidding when we say tiny things apply.
- Quest for Identity: And how! Lucy doesnt even know how long shes been in the tube.