- Foiling a mad scientist's plans to send out submlinal messages via smartphones
- An annual "tortise and the hare" bicycle race (and the attempts of the aforementioned hare to try and sabotage it)
- A potted plant's fight with cancer
Updates every Tuesday and Thursday.
Not to be confused with that other webcomic, Bug.
Tropes used by this webcomic:
- Art Evolution: It goes from 'reasonable, but a little washed out' to bolder, brighter, and a lot more form to it.
- Funny Animal
- Gratuitous Ninja: Ninja Fleas!
- It Makes Sense in Context: The first big adventure involves freeing the bugs that are being held prisoner because the bugs can hear the subliminal messages being transmitted by the smartphones, with the help of a fursuit disguise.
- It Makes Just As Much Sense In Context: Many of the holiday characters (including the reindeer and the turkey) seem to come out of nowhere and disappear just as quick.
- Joke Item: "Nothing but an old newspaper..."
- You Are Fat: "Rabbits only know how to dig LITTLE tunnels..."