Bruno: I hope I don't have amnesia or something. Oh, wait... Name? Bruno. Occupation? Vagrant writer. First ten digits of pi? Three point one four one five nine two six five four. Okay, I guess I'm okay.
Bruno provides examples of:
- Cats Are Snarkers: Bruno's cat snarks in thought bubbles.
- Crash-Into Hello: Donna meets Bruno by running into her on rollerblades.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Bruno's cat, named Cat.
- Gender-Blender Name: Bruno is a girl. (She's named after Giordano Bruno.)
- Gonk: women are drawn normally, but men are often grotesquely distorted.
Bruno: Oh, right... and my cynicism, which actually takes up most of my time.