Bluey Capsules note is a parody webcomic made by a collaborative group of artists loosely retelling the Five Nights at Freddy's timeline.
Emphasis on loosely.
List of tropes in Bluey Capsules:
- Art Shift: This tends to happen whenever the comic switches to a more serious tone.
- Idiot Hair: William, Henry, Michael, Fredbear and Spring Bonnie have these.
- Big "NO!": Elizabeth drops one when she sees Charlie dead at her funeral, right before transforming into her Superpowered Evil Side.
- Michael screams one of these when he realizes CC's flatlined.
- The Cameo: Oh, lots. Especially at Charlie's funeral and CC's birthday party. Some cameos include Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Danganronpa, Undertale, Vocaloid, Half-Life but the AI is Self-Aware, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Dawko, Siren Head...
- Cerebus Syndrome: Shifts into this after the Bite of '83.
- Creepy Child: Elizabeth is this sometimes.
Michael: Huh? Fatha, Liz is scaring me again...
- Early Installment Weirdness: The first thing that the team posted on the Bluey Capsules twitter was a "continuation" of an existing Pinky Pills comic. The art is a lot less polished and the character designs aren't finalized into their current incarnations.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": The Crying Child is just called CC. Henry cries out his actual name when he gets bit, but it's censored by the LOONA concert playing in the background.
- Funetik Aksent: The Aftons tend to speak in this because they're British.
- Monster Clown: The Aftons keep "Bubba" in their bathroom to use as a shower. Do not look at him.
- Mood Whiplash: The story can flip-flop between a light-hearted joking atmosphere and the seriousness of the events in the original timeline, sometimes in the same page.
- Nightmare Face: ''"SO, WHY DID YOU DO IT, MICHAEL? HOW DID IT FEEL?"
- Non-Standard Character Design: Sammy and Charlie, respectively, are a yellow lion thing and a green girl with horns.
- Pictorial Speech Bubble: CC talks in this using emojis, which almost everybody understands just fine. The only time he's ever spoken English was an "OH, FUCK!" right before Fredbear bites through his skull.
- Posthumous Character: Charlie Emily. Implied to still be hanging around, though, in the form of the Puppet.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Elizabeth has a "shadow form".
- The Stoner: Fredbear.
- Trauma Conga Line: Yeah, Michael was a Jerkass who constantly bullied and belittled CC even after CC tried to tell him their father killed Charlie, but no 14-year-old needs the guilt of brutally lobotomizing their sibling via stoned animatronic, have a traumatic nightmare via possibly the ghost of the child your father killed, to be woken up by their sibling flatlining and then have your serial-killer father actually be PROUD of you for all this.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Michael is one of these.