Augustos is an action/adventure comic that stars Everett, Rave, and Almond, three kids on the edges of society. They've escaped from a government research facility where unknown persons were doing human experiments on them to give them super human powers, in order to create soldiers to fight for the country. However, the lab had a great break out and all of the experiments were freed by an extremist radical group. Now, the Augustos brothers wander through the desert, hoping to find answers to their past and figure out exactly what is going on in the crazy world of theirs.
They have a hard time getting along, their friend, Emily, isn't what she appears to be, they're kicked out of town and now they're wandering the hot desert with no food, no water, and no idea what to do next. If you enjoy light-hearted adventure and ridiculous scenarios where reality seems to be crumbling apart, you will probably enjoy this comic.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Band of Brothers: Through thick and thin, each other is all the Augustos brothers got out in that desert.
- Banging for Help: Poor, poor Romaine...
- Bloodless Carnage: With all these explosions, I don't think I've seen a drop of blood.
- Carnival of Killers: Just seems like everyone wants a piece of the Augustos brothers.
- Bar Brawl: Is there something about saloons that puts Everett in the fightin' mood?
- Mad Scientist: I don't know if Dr. Mingle is 'mad', or just flat-out desperate.
- Fight Magnet: Oh, Everett, will you chill out? For your own sake?
- Split Personality: Almond's got a little friend in him that's trying to get out...
- Taking Over the Town: Le Roy held a whole town hostage and blackmailed them just to feed his own fat face.