Ask a Cat is a webcomic created by Charles Brubaker (who also does The Fuzzy Princess), about a talking cat that answers letters sent in by readers.
Aside from Cat, the only other character is Mouse, who would make a side comment to Cat's answers.
The strip runs every Sunday on GoComics.
- Cats Are Mean: Cat can be like that, sometimes.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: For a while, there was a female rabbit character named Tokki. She disappeared after a short time, leaving Cat and Mouse the only characters to appear.
- Crossover: Princess Kat from The Fuzzy Princess has appeared a few times.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Cat and Mouse.
- One strip reveals that Cat has several names.
- Fourth-Wall Mail Slot: The entire premise of this comic.
- Negative Continuity: Cat seemingly has a different owner in each strip.
- One Steve Limit: One strip featured Princess Kat from the creator's other comic appearing together with Cat.
- White Void Room: Most strips feature Cat and Mouse standing in a white void. Backgrounds only appear when necessary.