Drawn in a vertical 4-panel format. The comic follows the in-universe aspect of the game.Comic can be read here and updates at least once a week.
This work provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: The first few strips are crudely drawn compared to the recent releases.
- Art Shift: Catherine gets this a lot.
- Berserk Button: Don't ever mention bad things about the church in front of Nerissa. Lord help you if you do.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Nerissa the priestess.
- Creator Cameo: The author's in-game character, a Crusader, appears in Chapter 1.
- Idiot Flower: Catherine's flower top is based from an in-game headgear called Fancy Flower. In the comic, it sometimes reacts along Catherine.
- Different in Every Episode: The rogue constantly changes his hairstyle every day.
- Knife Nut: Nerissa. Catherine recalls how barbaric Nerissa was in the Novice training grounds until she was recruited as an Acolyte.note Later in the comic, Nerissa turns out to be carrying a swordmace note .
- Limited Wardrobe: Given that you can only identify classes with their costumes.
- Clothing dye partially avoids this.
- Mini-Mecha: The mechanic classes.
- Money, Dear Girl: The reason why Catherine applied as a guild mercenary. She ends up getting paid ten times less in the end because the guild castle was severely damaged.
- No Name Given: As of this writing, only three of the characters pictured above are named.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: Every chapter, the author asks for in-game character submissions to appear as cameos.
- Ship Tease: Happens at least twice in Chapter 1 with Catherine and an Assassin Cross.
- Slasher Smile: Nerissa.