Wolfgang is a monthly web series created by former Geek & Sundry vlogger Dael Kingsmill. The show is not about classical musicians as one might suppose, but instead focuses on three Australian inner city werewolves on the three days they transform during the full moon? What do they do in the hours between transforming into bloodthirsty beasts? Honestly? Not much.But that's kind of the fun.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Sesh, Nix and Presley
- Cabin Fever: They can't seem to go the whole three days without getting into a fight.
- Caught on Tape: Nix wants to record them transforming, not so much for proof, but to see what it's like.
- Childhood Friends: Presley and Sesh
- Involuntary Shapeshifting: Thus their monthly visits to the bunker.
- Land Down Under: While all the episodes take place in a bunker, you can still tell it's Austalia due to all the Wolfgang's accents.
- Locked in a Room: Self-imposed, to stop any full moon related attacks.
- The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body: By the look of the couch and their various scapes and scratches after the full moon, the Wolfgang aren't the type of werewolves that have control of their bodies during their transformations.
- Mistaken for Murderer: Pres is worried this will happen to her after searching the internet for a soundproof bunker.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: They're... Australian millennial werewolves?
- Power Trio
- Real Time: Each month there are three new episodes. One the day before the full moon, one the day of the full moon, and one after.
- Two Girls and a Guy
- Urban Fantasy: Nix even laments about being an "inner city werewolf"