Wipeout Roblox is a Youtube Series made by Skylord. It is based off of Wipeout (2008). The show is basically Wipeout in Roblox, with 24 Robloxians competing for 500 Robux. The series started in the early 2010's and is still currently being made.
Only add tropes that specifically apply to this series, any tropes about the show in general go on the page for the show.
- Affectionate Parody: This series is a parody but it never makes fun of the original source.
- The Bus Came Back: Taylor did not appear in the later half of season 5 but he returned for season 6.
- Clumsy Copyright Censorship: Played for laughs whenever Taylor talks about a copyrighted song.
- Game Show Winnings Cap: Downplayed, but anyone who makes it to round 3 is not allowed to compete in the next episode.
- Home Game: This is a rare example where the show itself is a home game.
- Naked People Are Funny: Taylor makes a lot of jokes about how Okami was not wearing pants.
- Parody Commercial: There are parody commercials in the commercial breaks.
- Retired Game Show Element: To keep things fresh, new obstacles are added and old ones are retired, although sometimes they bring back old obstacles for nostalgia like in "The Return of 2013."
- Sequel Escalation: The prize changed from Tix to Robux in season 4.
- Snarking Thanks: When a chat bubble glitch happens in "Banana Splits" Rman sarcastically says "Thank you Roblox."
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Similar to the TV show, Rman and Taylor play this straight.