- "Im pocket-sized for your convenience!"—Signe's Twitter bio
Signe Hansen, better known as Wiishu (born on April 19th, 1995), is a Digital Artist and Youtube personality from Denmark.
Her channel was originally for speedpaints but now, upon making a full transition to Youtube; she makes vlog-style videos about Brighton (where she used to live) or places she goes to, clothing and makeup hauls and general things about herself and what occurs in her life.She is currently experimenting on the type of videos she produces.
Few of her videos follow a theme:
- Reading your Comments - featuring questions from Twitter or Tumblr asking just about anything that she answers.
- Her FAQ videos fall under this category as well.
- Monthly Favourites - or; bi-monthly favourites at least. These videos showcase her favourite items that she buys or orders every two months.
- Clothing Haul: showcasing clothes she would have bought.
- Vlogs: these can be about a trip to the beach, her time at conventions, or a simple day at home.
Tropes applying to Wiishu:
- '20s Bob Haircut: She got a curly one in her "A Day Out With The Woosh" video as seen here
- Affectionate Nickname: Let's see. We got Wiish, Woosh, Tiny Voosh, Woosher, Doosher, Tinier One and even Little Beech. All from the The Nicknamer himself. Tiny Anger Ball has been added to the list.
- All Women Love Shoes: She doesn't even have a lot of shoes yet she loves shopping for them as they always fit and she maintains that everyone always looks good in the right ones.
- Always Identical Twins: She actually does have a twin sister, whom she considers her closest and best friend.
- Apologises a Lot: Referenced in her "How well do you know your partner?" video.
- Ascended Fangirl: Originally; she was a fan of the Irish Potato and drew fanart on him on her Tumblr account. Sean/Jack reached out to her to ask if he could use her work as a thumbnail on one of his videos for a fan game he was playing. After; he started talking to her more and eventually they started dating each other before they seperated.
- Bag of Holding: The bag she always carries with her while travelling to conventions; which can hold anything.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Despite being very sweet and polite to everyone, she has the ability to snark and sass something fierce.
- Blessed with Suck: While yes; she was the girlfriend of one of the most popular gamers on Youtube, some people tend forget that she is her own person and believe that without him she wouldn't have any of her subscribers. She even lampshades this in her "I can be More // 200K vlog."
- Catchphrase: "Hey guys, it's Wiishu!" followed by a quick wave to the audience.
- "Take a fucking sip." seems to be another one, punctuated by the action of drinking tea.
- "Thank you so much for watching....And I'll see you guys next time/in the next one/next video. Bye!" complete with a wave.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Is most likely to fall while walking. Over Nothing. Going to buy Sean/Jack's birthday present; she almost slipped twice because it was raining a tiny bit. When asked how; she replied; "I just slipped."* She is joked to probably die by walking up the stairs with tea and slippers and she would not last long in a Zombie apocalypse.
- D-Cup Distress: She gushes over a new top and notes that it makes her chest look flatter; on account that she prefers to not look busty.
- Does Not Like Spam: She cannot stand Spicy Food, namely Curry (even the smell disgusts her) and doesn't like Brussels Sprouts.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": She prefers to be known by her username, rather than her real name; Signe. She doesn't hate it; she just knows it will be hard for people to correctly pronounce it (which they always don't).
- Double Entendre: She makes one in her "How well do you know your partner?" video.Jack: Marvel; make it happen. Fuck Tom Holland. Even though I love him.
Signe: Although; fuck Tom Holland, am I right?
- Eastern Zodiac: In terms of this; she was born in 1995, the year of the pig. People born in this year are said to be good-natured, lovely, easy-going, loyal and generous. They are also a modest, shy character who prefers to work quietly behind the scenes and while they do not want to cause any arguments, they are not weak - if the situation calls for it; they will stand up for themselves and others. Its lucky colours are yellow, gray, brown, gold.
- Forgetful Jones: Is horrible at remembering names.
- Gamer Chick: Has said multiple times that she loves video games.
- Hair Flip: Usually in every video. She explains that it's a nervous tick because she is always so self-conscious.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": For those who want to know how to pronounce her name; it's See-nuh (not pronouncing the -uh). Or you can go to her Tumblr to actually hear the pronunciation.
- Lame Pun Reaction: In her Valentine's Day Special video with Sean/Jack, a Pungeon Master himself (though to a lesser degree shockingly) ; she has one of these upon confirming the question of who has more patience between the two:Jack: But yes; I have all the patience. I'm like a doctor; I have so many patients.
Signe: [is confused initially but laughs and groans when he finishes]
Jack: [laughs while nudging her] Like what I did there?
- Official Couple: With Sean/Jack.
- Averted as of mid to late 2018, sadly, as the two have gone their separate ways.
- One Head Taller: Signe (standing at 5'4) and Sean/Jack (standing at 5'8.5)
- Only Known by Their Nickname : Many people call her and usually only know her as Wiishu, which she prefers.
- Pun: Her very username has been used as a pun by herself and fans.
- Pungeon Master: Complete with virtual finger guns. It has been revealed on Tumblr that she is more a lover of puns than Sean/Jack is.
- Swivel-Chair Antics: In her "PROCRASTINATING WHILE THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO RECORD" video."Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" (chair stops spinning) "Awwwww."
- Trademark Clothing: A lot of the times she goes out, she sports brown coats over her outfits. It's so signature that most fanart of her has her wearing brown coats.
- Tiny Tyrannical Girl: She may be short (standing at 5"4, or 160 cm ); but there is a reason one of her nicknames is "Tiny Anger Ball". (While she'll never set out to fight someone; she is the likeliest to - according to her Valentine's Day Special video.)
- What Have I Become? : She says, or rather types this verbatim on her twitter for St.Patrick's Day upon realizing that she says Patty's Day, instead of Paddy's Day; which is the correct term. This exchange can be seen here.