WgdVids, also known as Watchguard Videos or Excl's Machinima, is a popular RuneScape YouTube channel. Excl vanished at the end of 2011 but is back in September 2012, saying that life issues, "three screaming children" for example, has caused the hiatus. Currently, he is mostly making daily email videos but promises is thinking with bigger ideas. And then he left again... though, he still regularly makes Lets Plays.
This show provides examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: When he monologues about how RuneScape isn't a kids' game, he mentions the tons of violence, drug use, and churches.
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb: A few times.
- Curse Cut Short: "You can tell somebody to go f-"
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Behold.
- He had a video talking about using a blue medicine to, ah, deal with "control deficiency", which is further packed with unsubtle innuendos.
- Immediately followed by a "beer commercial" with several girls acting very...suggestive.
- Old Shame: His first video is a horrible RSMV which has its music taken down.
- Rant Comedy: Sometimes.
- Self-Deprecation: His speciality.Channel description: Well here you go. I reopened the abomination that is my youtube account. May god have mercy on your souls.
- Visual Pun: "Train attack" involves a train steamrollering through a tack.