A bona fide product of his time and place, UTBH started his career due to the culture wars of The New '10s and their effects in Spanish culture. His work could be considered largely a reaction against the outlook of (post)modern Spanish politics, which are perceived by many as shining examples of Political Overcorrectness at the very least. This has led pundits to label him as many nasty things, from a deliberate strawman to an outright fascist, even although he has described himself as a relative leftist bent on speaking to both ends of the spectrum.
As the pic shows, he is known by his strange, superhero-like costume, as well as his politically provoking user name.
His work contains the following tropes:
- Camera Abuse: Closes his videos by pretending to punch the camera, probably a reference to his real life Muay Thai background.
- The Cowl: His gimmick and costume are deliberate expressions of this trope.
- Distaff Counterpart: Xeno Shenlong, another Spanish youtuber inspired by UTBH, modelled herself as something like a female version, with a mask and hood (although she is ironically Chinese-Spanish, not white). UTBH eventually acknowledged her and praised her contents.
- Large Ham: He tended to be very expressive in earlier videos, although he has gone much more soft-spoken over time.
- Red Baron:
- Popularly nicknamed "The Human Condom" due to his bodysuit.
- Upon the first time he unmasked, commentators jokingly called him "A Chinese Straight Guy" due to his small eyes, which made him look Asian. Interestingly, the female form of the same title is used to refer to Xeno Shenlong, who is really Spanish of Chinese ascendancy.
- Shout-Out: His character is meant to be one to Batman.