The main characters are:
- Count LeShoc: The Nosferatu station head.
- Batfink: LeShoc's assistant, a beatnik bat.
- Dwayne Frankenstein: The janitor
- Artie Leech: The Accountant
- Furry J. Ackermonster: The yeti intern from the USA.
- And many other supporting characters.
Upon his arrival in the station, Furry makes some modifications to the Frankenstein Device and resurrects several old television shows—making way for parodies galore.
The episodes vary among showing station antics, the in-universe television shows, and Furry's Vlog Series. It ran for three seasons and had a public access Halloween special, with five made for TV episodes following afterwards. Can be viewed here. The series was hosted on Channel Awesome from 2010-2011, but left to pursue other ventures.
Contains Examples of:
- Department of Redundancy Department: From the "Burger Czar" episode:Speaker Voice: We have the Extreme Healthy Burger Czar Extreme.Furry: Wow, that's a lot of extreme. What's in it?Speaker Voice: Soy.Furry: Soy and... cheese?Speaker Voice: Soy! No cheese! It was responsible for 24% of the fat content of the old sandwich.Furry: (Sighs) Fine... gimme a... extreme healthy czar burger... double... extreme-extreme double.
- Fantastic Racism: There's an entire episode with Furry explaining various yeti stereotypes. And another where he gets angry about people perpetuating them.
- Mundane Fantastic: They are most definitely Hammer Horror style monsters, but even more... they're just people.
- Spiritual Successor: It's a puppet show that's not for kids, with roots in B-movies, featuring a character who's an evil murderous boss, airing exclusively in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, on the same channel that gave a certain other program of similar description its start.
- Your Vampires Suck: LeShoc is apparently very unhappy with modern vampire fiction, considering he was the one who inspired Dracula in the first place.