TheNSCL (TheNiskel) is an anime/cartoon reviewer and Let's Player who has been active since 2011.
He is perhaps best known for his special method of reviewing, the "Review 3, 30, 300" - every review like this is actually three reviews in one. The "Review 3" sums up the show/his thoughts in three seconds, the "Review 30" does the same in thirty seconds, while the "Review 300" is a more in-depth look in the series in 300+ seconds.
He has since dropped this in favor of doing Let's Plays of various video games.
TheNSCL features examples of:
- 100% Completion: He aims to complete a game with this in mind. Whether it's for bonus stuff or exra content he adds for the completion.
- All Men Are Perverts: TheNSCL isn't above making jokes about his lust for certain female anime characters.
- Berserk Button:
TheNSCL: Oh my Lord!
- He really doesn't like Lolicon and Shotacon. But this only seems to be in a sexual context since he doesn't mind Token Mini-Moe too much. Either way he often goes into Fan Hater territory to the point where most of his review of The Light of Tsukimi Manor is yelling at anyone who made it a meme, including Nyanners who has since deleted her parody.
- Resident Evil 6 grinds his gears so much, but the one that pisses him off the most is Chris' campaign and their ridiculous That One Level.
UDJ: Fuck me!
TheNSCL: Fuck this!
TheNSCL: Now that we can actually break things, I've got a few things to break. For example, you!
- He hates the Mr. Everywhere bobblehead collectibles in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- Curse Cut Short: Used in the 6teen review as an example of how the show does it:Example Person #1: Oh, you son of a bi-
Example Person #2: (randomly enters) Hey, guys, what's up?
TheNSCL: (reading the back of the DVD) ...from the brilliant minds that brought you...School Days?! What the fu-
- Used also in the High School D×D review:
- Fun with Acronyms: Played with in the High School Dx D review:
- Gag Censor: A deck of cards is used heavily to censor clips with bare breasts in the High School DxD review.
- Have a Nice Death: He will show possible deaths in Resident Evil games if possible.
- Irrational Hatred: TheNSCL simply cannot explain his hatred for 6teen. "From every conceivable angle, this is a good show. And I hate it."
- Mistaken for Masturbating: TheNSCL shaking his phone rapidly in the review of the Hyperdimension Neptunia app. Noire exclaims "That's gross!", as the app is programmed to associate the rapid movement with...something else.
- Papa Wolf: Again, his hatred of Lolicon and Shotacon since he doesn't want to see children being sexually exploited.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: A Running Gag is whenever he encounters a letter that heavily emphasizes a word, he starts Suddenly SHOUTING!.
- The Scrappy: Invoked. Niskel and UDJ absolutely despise Sheva from Resident Evil 5.
- Self-Deprecation: In the No Game No Life review:TheNSCL: And seeing as I have no game and no life, this is the perfect match! The anime made for me! (whimpers)
- Shout-Out: The three-second review of Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl: "I'm in lesbians with this show."
- Who Would Be Stupid Enough?: Used in the High School DxD review, as TheNSCL asks "Who would pay money to own this garbage?". Cut to him staring at his own DVD copy of the series.