A video game reviewer who reviews both retro and newer games, both mainstream and indie.
The main feature of her reviews is the way she eventually either enters the game she's reviewing, or the game carries over into the real world. She sometimes enters the game to mock it (as occurs in her Shaq Fu review), sometimes interacting with the characters.
Other times, she imitates the game's features, such as in her review of Eversion, when the game's Dark World aspect carries over to the real world, and we see the Pixie and her world in both a "cutesy" version and a "dark" version.
Her website is here.
The Gaming Pixie contains examples of:
- Bound and Gagged - Happens in her review of the white chamber.
- Breaking the Reviewer's Wall - Her claim to fame.
- Break the Cutie - The effect of too much exposure to Shaq Fu!
- The Cameo - She apeared briefly in an episode of "Commerical Failure."
- Cosplay - She does this in a number of her reviews.
- Dark World - Happens in her Eversion review.
- Fan Film - Her review of Silent Hill 2 starts out as a traditional review, but soon turns into this as the Gaming Pixie enters the world herself.
- Fanservice - Parodied in her Metroid review.
- Interactive Narrator - The narrator in Shadowgate becomes this when she enters the game.
- Kill 'Em All - The Pixie's response to encountering the ending of Golden Axe.
- Knife Nut - Eversion turns her into this.
- Licking the Blade - The Gaming Pixie does this when she turns into a Knife Nut.
- Refugee from TV Land - One of the monsters from Silent Hill 3 starts to break into her room during her review of that game.
- Roger Rabbit Effect - When the Pixie enters the games.
- Sexy Santa Dress: Since her Metroid review took place around Christmas, she did the video wearing a red mini dress trimmed with white fur.
- She's Got Legs: Often wears short skirts or dresses.
- Shut Up, Scary Thing - Happens when a monster from Silent Hill 3 rudely interrupts her review.
- Unstoppable Rage - The Pixie gets this after beating Golden Axe and discovering how lame the ending is.