Super Princess Tea Party is the (now former) name of the YouTube channel of Magdalen Rose, sometimes referred to as Mags, who hosts multiple shows on her channel.
As of August 2019, the channel has been renamed to just Magdalen Rose, with the subtitle "lo-fi social commentary to study/relax to."
Magdalen's shows include:
- Tea With Mags
- Dear Venus
- Fake Geek Girl Club
- Dumbledore's Army: Formerly/sometimes referred to as Smartypants Trashmouth
- Product Reviews: Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Video Essays: Videos where Magdalen talks over footage from other sources somewhat related to the topic at hand.
In addition, she occasionally produces "weird" videos, such as a fake 1980s era video dating service profile. Other "weird" videos are released on a subchannel called MimiRose Manor.
Prior to launching Super Princess Tea Party, Magdalen hosted the show PGSM Summaries on the now defunct Blip.tv under her old net handle Codename: Nycea.
- Actually Pretty Funny: One commenter attempted to offend Magdalen by making implications about the... fuzziness of a certain part of her anatomy. Mags' reaction? Nearly 30 full seconds of laughter. It is unknown if the commenter was bothered by their insult failing to cause offense.
- Berserk Button: Magdalen is not fond of people she sees as misusing the term "trigger warning."
- Blind Without 'Em: One subscriber asked her to do a video without glasses on, she couldn't even make it two minutes before putting them back on.
- Catchphrase: Mags ends every episode of her show waving both hands at the camera and saying "Bye."
- Deadpan Snarker: In most videos, except for Dear Venus.
- Evil Twin: Not so much evil as apathetic, according to this channel trailer.
- Left Hanging: The If Harry Potter Was Cast in the 90s Part 1 video.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Averaging one example of this per video.
- Special Guest: Her daughter sometimes has appeared on-screen in some videos.