Stets Uninu is a creator of Youtube Poop who commonly makes YTPs of Steven Universe.
- Adaptation Name Change: Steven to "Stets".
- Ambiguously Gay: Played for laughs in "Stets At The Gallery", wherein there's an entire sequence where Peridot makes sure Lapis is a lesbian.
Peridot: HEY LAPIS ARE YOU GAAAAY?!
Peridot: Are you sure?
Lapis: (suddenly wearing flannel, surrounded by gay pride memorabilia and listening to "Girls Like Girls" by Hayley Kiyoko) Yeah!
- Author Appeal: It's subtle, but Stets appears to be a Pearlmethyst shipper, considering the amount of Les Yay between Pearl and Amethyst she slips into her YTPs.
- Black Comedy: Sometimes. In "Grerg Joins The Marching Band", for example, Greg casually states that Marty's dead.
- Butch Lesbian: Amethyst. Steven claims that she's "obsessed with gay sex" and Peridot questions why she's "pairing herself" with Pearl.
- Captain Obvious: "Stets Goes Birdwatching" has a lot of this. It opens with the words "Amethyst is purple", Pearl announces "I'm gay" shortly afterward, prompting Amethyst to lampshade this trope and Amethyst refers to Opal as "A stone".
- Cloudcuckoolander: Everyone, but Peridot and Steven especially.
- Credits Gag: The end credits being "I fucking love bees~"
- Lipstick Lesbian:
- Pearl announces that she's gay in "Stets Goes Birdwatching".
- Garnet's referred to as "Gay" in "Grerg Joins The Marching Band".
- Musicalis Interruptus: From the end of "Stets Fights Colin Firth on TV":
Rebecca Sugar: If I could begin to be-
Jasper: STOP SINGING!
Rebecca Sugar: Fuck you.
- Running Gag:
- "I fucking love bees!"
- Replacing uses of the word "great" with "Greg".
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Garnet at the beginning of "Stets Trips on a Swordfish".
- Word-Salad Humor: Often, in true YTP tradition.