A secret, Missing Episode of a show I like? Hmm...
What's this? The characters are (homosexually) gay? "Butt buddies"? They have buttsex?
I want an answer right now!
These "secret missing episodes" are not really secret...nor are they missing. They're just videos on YouTube. Parodies of shows done in the style of the Barney Bunch (and even having Drew Pickles appear in some of these, let alone a secret missing Rugrats episode). They extend to other forms of media, such as "the Secret Missing Scene from Shrek" or "the Secret Missing Level of Super Smash Bros. Brawl".
These videos provide examples of:
- All Gays Are Pedophiles: Most evident with this secret episode of Donkey Kong Country.
- All Gays Are Promiscuous: Just like the Barney Bunch.
- Ass Shove: In a secret missing episode of Pokémon, Brock decides to shove his Onix up Ash's rear.
- Cast Full of Gay: Every character.
- Catchphrase: "Bag, that was swell", retained from the Barney Bunch videos.
- Censor Box: When characters have sex, either this happens or it is poorly represented.
- Content Warnings: The opening of these videos requires the viewer to either be some ridiculous age or have done an unrealistic requirement in order to view.
- Depraved Homosexual: Most characters can't go a minute without having sex with another man.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Normally when female characters are featured in these videos, they are revealed to actually be men.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Everybody.
- Prequel: The Secret Missing Episode of The Wacky Adventures Of Ronald Mc Donald seems to be one for Barney Bunch videos, as Ronald mentions teaming up with Drew Pickles and Barney to take Newgrounds by storm in a brand new group.
- Running Gag: The censored or poorly represented orgy sequences.
- Stock Footage: Like in Barney Bunch videos, characters are simply represented by promotional images of themselves. Either that or screenshots.
- Synthetic Voice Actor: Much like Barney Bunch videos, these videos use Speakonia for every character. The protagonist of the series is typically voiced by Microsoft Sam.
- Villain Protagonist: More often than not, the protagonists of most shows given secret missing episodes undergo Adaptational Villainy if they do some depraved acts, especially if theyre made a pedophile.