Sans Gaming is a YouTube channel by Murmiration based off of Sans from the video game Undertale. The channel features a wide variety of content (usually) revolving around Sans, including parody Let's Plays, YouTube Poop music videos, various memes and edits, and even livestreams. Every video has the title and description "Sans Gaming"note , which can make it difficult to find and rewatch a particular video you really enjoyed.
- *Beat*: A video from January 2018 has a particularly long beat that occurs while the channel is explained.Voice-over: Sans Gaming is a channel where Sans... (beat) games.
- Broken Record: In a March 2018 upload, "My name is SANS UNDERTALE" plays four times in a row.
- Cringe Comedy: This parody of "Steamed Hams" from The Simpsons has incredibly awkward dubbing for the purpose of comedy.
- Demoted to Extra: While the original Undertale had a decently-sized cast, the only characters from the original game who are still relevant in Sans Gaming are Sans, Papyrus, and maybe Frisk. The other characters rarely appear on the channel.
- Depending on the Writer: The personality of Sans varies depending on the person creating the video. One video portrays him as a Large Ham with a gun, another video portrays him as an internet personality Driven to Suicide, and some videos don't even portray him as a Let's Player.
- Dubstep: Several videos feature dubstep opening themes as a Take That! towards their large presence in poorly-made Let's Plays.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: A video from January 2018 claims that Sans Gaming is a channel where Sans... games. In reality, it has a lot of memes and other videos that aren't gameplay commentaries.
- Funny Background Event: This video from September 2017 has the infamous "Loud Nigra" soundbite playing in the background.
- Hero Antagonist: Sans is usually the protagonist of the channel, but there are some videos that have him as a hero antagonist. An example of this is this video from October 2017, in which he opposes the efforts of an unnamed commentator.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Every video on the channel is named "Sans Gaming", even if the content has little to do with Sans or gaming.
- Negative Continuity: Due to the user-submitted nature of the channel and a complete lack of plot coherency, nearly everything about Sans and his YouTube channel changes between videos.
- Please Subscribe to Our Channel: At least one video from October 2017 includes end credits that ask the viewer to like, comment, and subscribe.
- Rapid-Fire Interrupting: A December 2017 upload features Sans dancing to 'We No Speak Americano' while the music is constantly interrupted by screaming. This is in reference to the original Dog Dancing We No Speak Americano video which featured the same soundtrack.
- Recycled Title: Every single video is titled "Sans Gaming".
- Show Within a Show: Sans is depicted as an internet personality, so any videos that actually are Let's Plays are implied to be videos made by Sans on his channel in-universe.
- Sudden Name Change:
- Title Drop: The title, Sans Gaming, appears in many of the videos. Sometimes, it's the punchline of a joke, while other times, it shows up completely unexpectedly.
- The Unintelligible: This video from November 2017 features a voice-over that is amplified and boosted to the point of being nearly impossible to understand. The only thing that's known for certain is that he's talking about Brutal Half-Life.