He is the host of Weekly Manga Recap
He is a wearer of oversized blue fuzzy hats and loves to tell Chris Benoit jokes.
He is RolloT, a.k.a. Chris Larios, and he has finally got himself a Tropes page.
RolloT's podcasts (and other projects) include:
- Transmission Awesome, Was the official That Guy with the Glasses podcast
- Weekly Manga Recap, a podcast cohosted with Y: Ruler of Time reviewing the most recently released chapters of Weekly Shonen Jump. The two also take requests for manga series to read and review, and discuss various anime and manga tropes.
- Bromance, a sort of informal variety show cohosted by Liam Arc Light and SonikGav. Has also succumbed to Schedule Slip.
- Botched Snap, an NFL podcast cohosted with Y: Ruler of Time.
- Former cohost of Turducken Is Tasty, another football podcast hosted by LordKaT.
- Two Worlds, a D&D campaign hosted by Zulu_Tango on twitch.tv.
RolloT provides examples of:
- Angrish: Do not talk about the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks, EVER.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: He plans to name his son (and/or daughter) Mufasa Larios. Because you don't mess with so boss a name.
- Bears Are Bad News: His DnD character Juliet (a Druid) replaced her avian companion with a bear...who wore a top hat and monocle.
- Berserk Button: Do not mention April Fool's Day in his presence.
- He also prefers to pretend that the Fullbringer Arc never happened.
- Catch Phrase: "Fuck you, Nick."
- Cloudcuckoolander: Good lord.
- Cool Shades
- Crossover: He's showed up in the videos of numerous other TGWTG contributors, as well as appearing in the Massive Multiplayer Crossover Kickassia.
- Fan Nickname: TrolloT (If you ever watch him play Left 4 Dead 2).
- Fan Boy: He's a huge fan of Lost.
- Fan Fic: He wrote one about the rather wacky sexual adventures of his OTP, the World Trigger characters Osamu Mikumo and Ai Kitora. He posted it on Fanfiction.net and read it in one of the WMR-episodes aptly titled "Chris's Erotic Fanfic".
- Formerly Fat: The current page image is actually pretty out of date as Chris really slimmed down by 2015 and is now about the same size as is friend Nik.
- Gender Flip: He makes a point of playing a female character in every tabletop RPG he's involved in.
- Ho Yay: He and LordKaT are masters of this trope.
- If It's You, It's Okay: He would definitely have sex with Liam Neeson.
- Intrepid Reporter: He has portrayed one (complete with hat, "press pass" and microphone) in numerous TGWTG-related videos, including Part 3 of Kickassia.
- Jerkass: Likes to push the buttons of his TA co-hosts. (Except Pushing Up Roses. So far.)
- What are you talking about, Parshing Up Roses!
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Subverted. At best, he has a Vitriolic Best Buds relationship with his cat Liam.
- Nice Hat: Of course; don't you see the picture above?
- He also sported a rather nice trilby in Kickassia.
- No Indoor Voice: His normal mode of speaking.
- One Steve Limit: Subverted in Bromance, where Liam Arc Light is one of the co-hosts, but RolloT's cat Liam is also a regular topic of discussion.
- Product Placement: He regularly promotes Shonen Jump Alpha on Weekly Manga Recap, and more recently Crunchyroll's new manga service.
- The Rival: The official Weekly Shonen Jump podcast has officially declared Weekly Manga Recap their eternal rival.
- Rule 63: Clearly you have never seen Rollo Tia before.
- Running Gag: From Weekly Manga Recap: Unohana is dead and never coming back.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Oh you have not heard such girlish screams from a man getting charged in Left 4 Dead 2.
- Just Chargers? Pretty much all of the special infected make Rollo_T scream out loud when they attack him.
- Stand-Up Comedy: He works as an actual stand-up comedian on the side.