rogueamp is a Youtuber who installs fake antivirus programs, ransomware, malware, and other malicious content onto computers to demonstrate what they do. He has around 20,000 subscribers, and over 250 videos.
rogueamp's channel provides examples of these tropes:
- Crossover: With danooct1 on the channel ampdan1.
- Operator from India: The Secure Bit operator has an accent that sounds very Indian.
- Out-of-Character Moment: Top 10 reason why avast sucks
- Precision F-Strike: This usually happens a few times in every video.
- Psychic Powers: Rogue says he has these in the MBR Ransomware video.
- Sarcasm Mode: He goes into this a lot.
"Go ahead and open that incognito window. Yeah, cause you're a real sneaky guy. Clever as shit."
- From MBR Ransomware:
"My name's Dickcheese."
- From Bonzi Buddy:
"It's red, which means it's SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS."
- From Network Crime Ransomware:
- Shout-Out: In the Bonzi Buddy video, he makes one to The Tourettes Guy when the bird flies onto his screen.