Currently Needs Wiki Magic Love.
- Awful Truth: Although it's clearly obvious to Maggie that Michael was lied to about his old friends being sent to Siberia, she decides to keep quiet.
- Blatant Lies:
- Michael easily and completely buys the lie that his friends went to Siberia and can't contact him despite A: being patently absurd and B: Katie being outside his window at the moment.
- Alternate Universe Cody does a terrible piss-poor job pretending to be the real Cody, especially since everyone saw him come in through the front door... despite real Cody going to the bathroom, and was in fact still in the bathroom. Tellingly, he promptly drops the act soon after this revelation.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: When Katy discusses Disney remakes, and how you can coast off of nostalgia and life a mediocre life just by getting someone to pay you money, everyone else proceeds to do a quick dance in their chairs as the Patreon link is shown on screen.
- The Cameo: At the end of the reboot episode, right in the middle of Michael bemoaning how his old friends got sent to Siberia, Maggie notices Katie walking by the house on her cell phone.
- Kick the Dog: The end of the pilot reveals Michael's friends wholesale ditched him and made him think they got shipped to Siberia.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: The reboot episode is very transparent about the fact that "Off Hours" is Michael's revival of "After Hours", even going so far as to point out how he's filming the conversation they are having.
- Potty Humor: Cody spends the entirety of "Characters Who Secretly Belong To Other Movie Universes" taking a massive, bathroom destroying dump.
- Take That!: The Alternate Cody in "Characters Who Secretly Belong To Other Movie Universes" wears a Cracked hat covered in blood.