Well my ninety seconds are almost up...
- Audible Sharpness: When Kersey pulls out a knife in his Inglourious Basterds review
- Badass Longcoat: Wears a black trenchcoat
- Broke the Rating Scale: Meaningless Comparion type as his Rating Scale from highest to lowest is:
- Lobster Dinner
- Well-done Steak
- Garden Salad
- Regurgitated Brussel Sprouts
- Cool Shades: Paraodied at the end of his "Car Chase Triple Feature" where he puts on another pair of sunglasses over the ones he usually wears
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dramatic Gun Cock: At the end of The Good Guys review
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear: Quotes it word for word and literally carries it out at the end of his Coriolanus review
- Fingerless Gloves
- Follow the Leader: As with most Internet reviewers, he was inspired by That Guy with the Glasses. However, he's said that his biggest inspirations were Jeremy Jahns, Moviebob, Linkara, and Erod.
- Gory Discretion Shot: The end of the Inglourious Basterds review
- Gosh Darn It to Heck!: Does not swear in his videos
- Jitter Cam: NOT a fan of it.
- Mad Libs Catchphrase: Well my ninety seconds are almost up... (followed by relevant punchline)
- Nice Hat: A green slouch hat
- Real Men Eat Meat: The higher ratings on his scale are meat products
- Running Gag: The bear seems to shaping up to be this if the reviews of Coriolanus and Much Ado About Nothing (2012) are any indication