...Where to begin? Michael P is a person who plays games like Roblox and Club Penguin for the internet. What makes him unique is his video presentation. Unregistered Hypercam 2 logos, poor quality, and the choice of games in general. One of his favorite things to do is to look at "inapopiate plases" on Roblox. Check his channel out right here. Just don't wear headphones, okay?
WAIT, TROPES? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
- Berserk Button: Michael always loses his shit upon seeing anything sexual or when he screws something up.
- Manchild: It's easier to count the number of moments Michael doesn't spend acting like a young child throwing a tantrum.
- No Indoor Voice: Almost all of his videos have him screaming at the top of his lungs into his mic, which sometimes causes it to clip.
- Retraux: His style is reminicent of videos from YouTube circa 2006-2010, with Windows Movie Maker intros, Roblox and Club Penguin videos, Windows XP, 009 Sound System, and resorting to typing into notepad for commentary.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Everywhere, especially with Michael's own name since he generally spells it with the E and E swapped around.
- Sensory Abuse: Between him pretty much eating his mic the entire time he records (or he has a crappy mic) and the above mentioned No Indoor Voice, it's recommended to not wear headphones.
- Stylistic Suck: OH MY GOD, YES.