Episodes released are:
- Intro to Magical Girls
- Magical Girl Ancestors (The Tale of the White Serpent and Princess Knight)
- Sally the Witch (covers both the 60s and 80s series)
- Himitsu no Akko-chan (covers the 60s and 90s series, and the 2012 live action movie - ErynCerise deemed the 80s series signifcant enough to warrant its own episode)
- Mahou no Mako-chan
- Marvelous Melmo
- Sarutobi Ecchan
- Mahou Tsukai Chappy
- Miracle Shojo Limit-chan
Mahou Profile: A History of Magical Girls provides examples of:
- And Knowing Is Half the Battle: Parodied. In the Mahou Tsukai Chappy episode, after pointing out that four episodes from the same director all feature a Corrupt Corporate Executive as the antagonist, ErynCerise parodies the DiC Entertainment Sailor Moon dub's "Sailor Says" segment:Remember, kids, if you see a rich person or corporation hurting your community, then get together with all your friends and seize the means of production for the good of the people! Chappy the Witch says!
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: In the Himitsu no Akko-chan episode, ErynCerise lists the things that come to mind when someone says "magical girl":Wands, frilly outfits, lockets, ribbons, animal sidekicks, rainbow laser beams, creepy sexual undertones...
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: The beginning of the Mahou no Mako-chan episode parodies the "Under the Sea" sequence from The Little Mermaid, with Sebastian asking what's so good about the surface world, and Mako-chan answering that they have monkeys (and no, sea monkeys don't count).
- Retroactive Recognition (Invoked): ErynCerise points out creators that worked on these shows before they got their big break.