Brad Jones dissects classic martial-arts B-movie fight scenes as the titular martial artist wannabe.
Kung Tai Ted has reviewed the following films:
- Return of the Street Fighter
- Bruce Lee Vs. Gay Power
- Ninja Death I
- Ninja Death II
- Ninja Death III
- Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky
- Night Of The Ninja
- Dragon Lives Again
- The Angry Dragon
- Golden Ninja Warrior
- Tiger Love
- Bruce Lee In New Guinea
Kung Tai Ted Provides Examples Of:
- The Cameo: Ted appeared in Todd in the Shadows' review of "Kung Fu Fighting" to display how you Dance the Kung Fu.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Ted tries to warn his viewers against this in the Ninja Death II episode.
- Hong Kong Dub: How Ted talks.
- Orphaned Series: Ted now only appears when The Cinema Snob is reviewing a kung fu movie (2015 even shows him depressed, stuck to a wheelchair).
- Real Song Theme Tune: The Master (but not "Master Ninja Theme Song"!)
- Sequel Hook: A variant was when Ted reviewed Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky and The Cinema Snob said that after seeing that, "Now I have to review the fucking movie!" (and as a Call-Back, in the end of the Riki-Oh review the Snob goes after "the guy I saw watching it on TV")
- Stylistic Suck: Bad dubbing, choppy editing, and hilariously awful acting, all of which are very intentional.
- Unknown Rival: A variant. After being attacked by a hitman sent by bitter rival Solomon in his review of The Angry Dragon, Ted vows to find and defeat him. However, he takes so long in doing so that Solomon has long since forgotten about him by the time he finally manages it.
- What the Fu Are You Doing?: In the Battle between Ted and Master Kempo Dojo, Dojo produces a pair of nunchaku to show off with, and promptly hits himself in the groin with them. Amusingly, Ted responds by producing a pair of his own, and doing the exact same thing.
- Wimp Fight: Ted and his rivals are this personified.